For a quick dessert or between-game snack, just reach for Wooden Spoon – the ready-to-go cookie dough! These delicious cookies come in 6 easy to bake flavors; Classic Chocolate Chip, Sweet Macadamia Nut, Peanut Butter Perfection, Triple Chocolate, Snickerdoodle and Cranberry Oatmeal Medley. Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough is frozen pre-portioned cookie dough that consumers love. Simply Break and Bake for a delicious warm snack.
Costs and Profit
Retail Cost: $16.00 (Mac.Nut $17.00)
Group Profit: 40% ($6.40 - $6.80 per 2.5 lb. package - 40 cookies)
We offer a large amount of information about our Wooden Spoon cookies program online, but we always have people looking for a hard-copy of information that they can take to a meeting and present to a group. CLICK HERE to print our information page about our program. This page will provide you with our flavor lineup, pricing, pictures and some frequently asked questions about our Wooden Spoon cookie dough fundraising program.
Ingredients / Nutritional facts / Allergens
Since there are different flavors of Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough, each type has a different ingredient list, nutritional and allergen information. Click here to find the information specific to the flavor you are looking for.
* ALLERGEN NOTICE: Generally speaking, Wooden Spoon cookies do contain egg, milk, soy, and wheat and may contain peanuts.Wooden Spoon cookies are manufactured on equipment that processes nut products.
Country Maid, manufacturers of Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough, is committed to the production of safe food and operates strict systems of control based on HACCP principles. Policies and procedures are in place to ensure that the risk of cross contamination is strictly controlled and kept to an absolute minimum.
Minimum Order Requirements
Our program has a minimum order requirement for delivery depending on were you are located. (Check with your sales rep.)
Additional Order Form
Our products are so popular that sellers often fill up their sales sheet and are looking for an additional form so they can continue selling.
Click here to print a Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough sales sheet if you are currently participating in a Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough fundraiser and need an additional form.
- For best results, bake cookies from refrigerated or thawed state.
- Do not microwave frozen cookie dough
- Place unused cookie dough in sealed container and place in freezer
Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break desired cubes from the sheet of dough.
- Place cubes 2” apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 13-17 minutes. Ovens vary so adjust time and temperature accordingly. DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cubes will round while baking.
- Let cool a few minutes on cookie sheet.
- Remove and enjoy!
Here’s what our customers are saying…
I have worked with many different companies doing fundraisers and this, by far, was the BEST that I have ever worked with! A+
Easy as it gets for fundraising. Product sells itself
You guys are amazing to work with. No suggestions.
Another wonderful experience working with All Star Fundraising.
Personable Staff, easy data entry for orders, and wonderful products.
We have run this fundraiser for numerous years and always have great reviews!