What is a Butter Braid Frozen Pastry?
Treat yourself with the homemade taste of a Butter Braid pastry! Each Butter Braid® pastry is a hand-braided treat filled with your choice of 7 delicious filled loaves: Cream Cheese, Strawberry Cream Cheese, Apple, Cinnamon, Blueberry Cream Cheese, and, NOW, a Four Cheese and Herb. Made with 100% real butter and only the finest ingredients, your taste buds will surely thank you!
Costs and Profit
$14.00 (Apple, Cinnamon, Cream Cheese, Strawberry CC, Caramel Roll)
$16 (4 Cheese & Herb)
Your Profit: 40% ($5.60 - $6.40 per unit)
We offer a large amount of information about our Butter Braid® pastry program online, but we always have people looking for a hard-copy of information that they can take to a meeting and present to a group. CLICK HERE to print a copy of our information page for your meeting. This page will provide you with our flavor lineup, pricing, pictures and some frequently asked questions about our Butter Braid pastry fundraising program.
Ingredients / Nutritional facts / Allergens
Since there are different flavors of Butter Braid pastries, each pastry has a different ingredient list, nutritional and allergen information.
* ALLERGEN NOTICE: Generally speaking, Butter Braid products do contain Egg, Milk, Soy, and Wheat. Butter Braid braided pastries do not contain and are not made with peanuts, tree nuts, or any other kind of nuts; however, they do manufacture a different line of products with nuts on the same manufacturing equipment.
Country Maid, manufacturers of Butter Braid® brand products, is committed to the production of safe food and operates strict systems of control based on HACCP principles. Policies and procedures are in place to ensure that the risk of cross contamination is strictly controlled and kept to an absolute minimum.
Minimum Order Requirements
Each of our programs have minimum order requirements from 100-300 depending on your distance.
Additional Order Form
Our products are so popular that sellers often fill up their sales sheet and are looking for an additional form so they can continue selling.
Click here to print a Butter Braid pastry sales sheet if you are currently participating in a Butter Braid pastry fundraiser and need an additional form.
So Easy to Enjoy!
Note: It is best to store Butter Braid® pastries in a deep freezer.
- Let rise 10-12 hours or until double in size.
- Set out at bedtime, bake in the morning! Or set out first thing in the morning to bake for the evening meal!
- Homemade taste with very little work!
- Take frozen Braid out of bag and then put in a 9" x 13" greased, non-insulated, metal pan. Set frosting pack aside until baking is complete. Tip: cookie sheets work well
- Let pastry sit out 10 to 12 hours to thaw and rise until about double in size. For best results spray plastic wrap with cooking spray and then lay over the pastry. (Ideal room temperature 70 degrees F.)
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Oven temperatures may vary therefore baking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- Let pastry cool for 15-30 minutes before slicing (an electric knife works the best).
- After slicing, cut corner of frosting packet and drizzle over top of the pastry.
Here’s what our customers are saying…
Easy as it gets for fundraising. Product sells itself
You guys are amazing to work with. No suggestions.
Another wonderful experience working with All Star Fundraising.
Personable Staff, easy data entry for orders, and wonderful products.
What a WONDERFUL experience!
We have done cookie dough fundraisers with other companies before, but NEVER has it been such a great experience.
From letters for parents, the ease of ordering, a breeze with delivery…EVERYTHING went so smoothly!
The delivery man even SORTED our orders for us…that typically takes me an hour to do on my own.
He had everything ready for pick-up within 30 minutes.
WOW!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
We will be in contact for future fundraisers!
Our group was very happy with this fundraiser. We do plan to do this again.
Our overall experience I would rate as excellent. Our representative was very responsive when contacted.
Picking up samples and then again picking up our order was very easy. We had no mistakes in our order pull.
The spread sheet was easy to complete and was a great tracking tool. I can’t think of any area for improvement. Thank you for the great service and opportunity to work together!